The DAAD mobility programme PROMOS grants scholarships to finance stays abroad outside the ERASMUS area (exception: language and subject courses can be funded worldwide).
– Partial and / or travel expenses scholarships for study visits with a minimum duration of 1 month
– Partial and / or travel expenses scholarships for thesis preparation with a minimum duration of 1 month
– Partial and / or travel expenses scholarships and / or tuition fees for language courses at state and private universities or established language institutes (in particular for students of Chinese Studies, Oriental Studies and languages that are not widely spoken); Minimum duration: 3 weeks and course duration of at least 25 hours a week
– Partial and / or travel expenses scholarships and / or course fees for specialized courses (not lecture and congress trips) offered by universities or scientific organizations; Minimum duration: 3 weeks (max 6 weeks)
– Partial and / or travel expenses scholarships for internships with a minimum duration of 6 weeks
Application deadline: 15 July 2018 for stays abroad starting between 1 June 2018 and 1 December 2018.
Please submit your complete application documents in due time in digital format (by e-mail) and in paper form at the International Office of the Faculty.
Kerstin Maurer, M.A.
Faculty of Arts and the Department of Theology
Bismarckstr. 1; Room A5A6
Telephone: 09131 / 85-23028
Further information: https://www.fau.de/studium/wege-ins-ausland/finanzierung-eines-auslandsaufenthaltes/daad-promos-stipendien/ (in German)