Over the last 2.5 months we have added a few new mirrors. Amongst those are:
- CCC conference recordings by FeM. Here you can find recordings of almost all talks from the yearly Chaos Communication Congresses. This mirror also takes part in their official mirror network for these recordings under http://mirror.fem-net.de/CCC/
- CentOS. CentOS is a free rebuild of the Redhat Enterprise Linux packages (without the support of course).
- Eclipse, an IDE
- EPEL, Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux – EPEL packages a lot of additional software for Redhat Enterprise Linux or its clones
- the Qt project. It develops Qt, which is a great multiplatform application framework. There is a commercial company backing the project (currently Digia) that also offers commercial variants of the framework. Only the non-commercial releases are distributed over the mirror-network in which we’re taking part here. This is now one of the three mirrors that causes the most traffic on our FTP.
- The Document Foundation – TDF is responsible for the development of LibreOffice
- Trinity Desktop Environment. The TDE project is a fork of KDE3 and continues to develop a productive desktop environment that does not put looks above functionality.
- the VideoLAN project, which produces amongst other things a great free media player that plays almost everything (VLC media player). This is now another one of the three mirrors that causes the most traffic on our FTP.
- XBMC, a free media center software