The University of Murcia is looking for 17 language assistants for next academic year for our Faculties of Humanities and Education. This information applies to last year students or recent graduates. These are the highlights:
– Application deadline and procedure: Applications and documents must reach the University of Murcia’s “Registro General” office or any Spanish Consulate “Registro” office by May 30th, 2016.
– Duration of the scholarship: From October 1st, 2016, to June 30th, 2017.
– Grant: 700 euros/month, plus 1000 euros dedicated to language and university courses.
– Requirements: To be a native speaker of English, French, German, Italian, or Arabic, and to have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages or Foreign Language Teaching.
– Scholars’ obligations: 12 language and culture teaching hours per week (under the supervision of a lecturer), plus 2 tutoring hours per week.
Full call for applicants (in Spanish) and application form: Convocatoria lectores 2016-17
For any further information or question, prospective applicants can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.