The fund “Fond Hochschule International” awards travel grants to students of all nationalities for stays abroad worldwide. The application deadline at FAU is July 29, 2016 for stays abroad that start between 1 June 2016 and 1 December 2016. The amount of the travel grants is 400 Euro (Europe) or 900 euros (outside Europe).
Funding is possible for
– Study periods at partner institutions FAU; Minimum duration: 1 month
– Summer Schools and Winter Schools at partner universities
– Study relevant internships; Minimum duration: 6 weeks
– Research stays to prepare a thesis; Minimum duration: 1 month
– You are regularly enrolled at FAU (exclusive promotion)
– You will not receive travel expenses for your stay abroad from other sources
– You get no funding from ERASMUS + (studied in ERASMUS countries or ERASMUS partner countries; ERASMUS placement) for your stay abroad
More information on the website of RIA (information available in German only) and at the International Office of the Faculty.