The University of Erlangen-Nürnberg provides travel grants to qualified students of all nationalities for foreign stays abroad.
The amount of travel grants depends on the destination country. It is up to a maximum of 400 Euro (Europe) or up to a maximum of 900 Euro (outside Europe).
Foreign residences which start in the respective subsidy year are supported:
– study stays at FAU partner universities; Minimum duration: 1 month
– Summer schools and winter schools, primarily at partner universities of the FAU
– studies relevant internships (including PJ and Famulatur); Minimum duration: 6 weeks
– stays abroad for the preparation of a study or thesis; Minimum duration: 1 month
Prerequisites for funding are:
- You are regularly enrolled in the FAU (exclusive promotion)
- You will be regularly enrolled in the FAU for the duration of your stay abroad (exclusive promotion)
- You will not receive travel expenses for your stay abroad from other sources
- You will not receive any funding from ERASMUS + for your stay abroad
Application deadline: 30 June 2017 for stays abroad starting between 1 June 2017 and 1 December 2017
All information and application documents can be found at:
Https://www.fau.de/international/wege-ins-ausland/finanzierung-eines-auslandsaufenthalt/reisekostenstipendien-und-weitere-foerdermoeglichkeiten/ (only in German)
Applications must be submitted in the International Affairs Unit. The contact person is Vivien Aehlig.