The second SHEer Power U’night meeting is launched! The topic will be „Time management: tips & tools“
The meeting will happen on 23.06.19 at Schlossgarten (in front of the Orangerie).
Find it on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/events/2232794736833998/
This is the second of a series of informal meetings organized by the SHEer Power Community.
The mission of the SHEer Power community is to gather female students and alumni of the FAU (regardless of the stage of their studies) in order to empower them to seek for a bright future.
- Informal meetings („SHEer Power U’night“):
- Time-management: tips and tools -> 23/06/19
- Strategies for dealing with anxiety, stress and exhaustion -> 14/07/19
- Building and maintaining self-confidence -> coming soon!
- Sex positivity -> coming soon!
- Formal meetings („Knowledge is Power“ seminar):
- Career path testimonials discussion panel (FAU alumni) -> 05/07/19
- Gender bias in the workplace/higher education by Emilia Jarochowska (Geozentrum NordBayern) -> 25/07/19
- Workshop on how to improve your communication skills by Shira Richman (FAU Learning Lab) -> coming soon!
Find more information about the SHEerPower Community on Facebook and Instagram: @sheer.pwr