Die im Rahmen der KONWIHR-Projekts OMI4paps entwickelten Tools des LIKWID Frameworks haben die Version 1.0beta erreicht.
A lot of issues were fixed, among these are:
- a complete rewrite of the perfmon module for cleaner code base
- string handling was ported to a library with memory management
- lots of bugs were fixed
- better error checks (Event -> Register mapping is now validated)
New features mainly with regard to likwid-perfCtr are:
- output in tabular form with improved formatting
- Nehalem Uncore events now fully supported with socket lock
- as many custom events as there are counters can be measured in one run
- new flexible marker API with named regions and accumulated results
- Supported events and counters can be printed on the command line (-e)
The code is available on the Likwid homepage at: http://code.google.com/p/likwid/
Please read the updated WIKI pages for more information. Feedback about problems with the applications or the documentation are welcome.