Dear doctoral candidates,
the FAU is currently searching for reseachers interested in a blended-lerning-programe. Please find below the following information from the Central Institute of Medical Engineering:
Calling young scientists with a PhD / Postdoc in healthcare (med, pharma, medtech)
From Scientists to Innovators for Industry (Sci Fi) is a three-month blended learning programme geared towards scientists with a PhD / Postdoc in healthcare wanting to transition from academic research to the medtech / pharma industry.
We have teamed up with a large consortium of academic and industry partners to offer a programme that will equip participants with crucial skills needed in an industry setting.
The programme runs from September to December 2021 and offers:
- 7 online learning modules in soft skills, creative skills and business skills
- 3 modules in industry-specific skills (IP, Medical Device Regulation and Digital Transformation)
- Webinars with Q&A and assignments
- Teamwork: developing a solution to a real-life industry case (pitch at final event)
- Mentoring from industry experts
- 3 events with workshops and networking with industry
Depending on time commitment the programme offers two tracks of learning: a Full Programme and also a Light Programme.
For further information please visit: https://eithealth.eu/project/sci-fi-2021/
Applications are open till the 30.06.2021
Coordinator FAU: Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org