Deadline 15.07.14: Bayer Science & Education Foundation scholarships
The Bayer Science & Education Foundation offers scholarships to students, also PhD-students, from German-speaking countries wishing to study abroad, or to foreign students who are interested in a study project in Germany.
The application period for Bayer Foundation Scholarships 2015 will be ending on July 15.
The following disciplines are in focus:
- Carl Duisberg Scholarship: students of medicine and veterinarian medicine
- Jeff Schell Scholarship: students of agro sciences
- Otto Bayer Scholarship: students of natural sciences and engineering
- Kurt Hansen Scholarship: students who become science teachers (STEM / MINT)
- Hermann Strenger Scholarship: apprenticeship students (non-academic)
For further information and application forms please have a look at the website of the Bayer Science & Education Foundation