Apply now: PhD Scholarships in Digital Health (FAU)
The Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU) invites applications for
PhD Scholarships in Digital Health
The positions are open-topic within the framework of the Digital Health Campus, which is one of the strategic aims of our Digital Health Innovation Platform d.hip (Partners: FAU, Medical Valley, Siemens Healthineers, University Hospital Erlangen). Research goals will be defined with experienced partnering professors after an initial boarding phase. Possible fields of research could be, but are not limited to:
- Ubiquitous, Wearable and Implantable Sensors and Systems for Medicine (eHealth/mHealth)
- Human-Computer Interaction in Medicine
- Neuromuscular Interfacing and Electromyography
- Interventional Imaging and Computer Aided Surgical Procedures
- Connected Healthcare, Telemedicine and Telepresence in Health Care
- Medical Data and Knowledge Management, Scalable and Semantic Data Integration in Healthcare
- and many more!
You can find further information regarding the scholarships and application details here.