This year at SC18 in Dallas, TX, members of our group will be part of numerous contributions:
- Christie Louis Alappat will present a poster in the “ACM Student Research Competition,” titled “Recursive Algebraic Coloring Engine.”
- Julian Hammer will present a poster in the “ACM Student Research Competition,” titled “Out of Order Instruction Benchmarking Framework on the Back of Dragons.”
- Our regular poster submission “Applying the Execution-Cache-Memory Model: Current State of Practice” (joint work with the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne) has made it into the illustrious circle of five best poster award finalists (out of almost 200 submissions!).
- The popular full-day tutorial “Node-Level Performance Engineering” will be presented again by Gerhard Wellein and myself.
- Jan Laukemann will present the paper “Automated Instruction Stream Throughput Prediction for Intel and AMD Microarchitectures” at the PMBS 2018 workshop. The paper describes our “Open Source Architecture Code Analyzer” (OSACA).
And finally, we are part of the activities at the LRZ booth (#1841), where “Bits, Bytes, Brezel & Bier – Supercomputing in Bavaria” is on the agenda. Drop by during the opening gala to chat and get your share of Bavarian (and Franconian) ambience.