The Euro-Par conference is a well-established venue for presenting and discussing research on parallel computing in Europe. In association with the Euro-Par 2020 conference, which takes place from August 24-28 in Warsaw, Poland, the workshop “PMACS – Performance Monitoring and Analysis of Cluster Systems” is organized by Thomas Gruber from our group. The workshop offers presentations and exchange of experience about various solutions on the collection, transmission, storage, evaluation, and visualization of runtime data about the hard- and software of whole cluster systems.
The workshop program committee is now accepting paper contributions. The range of topics include:
- Data collection on all entities of a cluster system (compute nodes, management
nodes, infrastructure nodes as well as network components)
- Efficient transferring of the gathered metrics to intermediate systems (storage, direct visualization, etc.)
- Storage of metrics for later use (databases, data management systems, etc.)
- Visualization of system monitoring metrics
- Derived results and event triggering based on data analytics (machine learning, stream analysis, statistics, event management systems, etc.)
There is a 12-page limit for accepted papers (Springer LNCS style). Important dates:
- Papers submission deadline: May 8, 2020
- Author notification: June 30, 2020
- Registration of at least one author per paper: July 15, 2020
- Workshop date: August 24 or 25, 2020
- Camera-ready paper (including LaTeX sources) deadline: September 11, 2020
More information, including a submission link, can be found at the workshop’s website.